Mission & Job description
- Ensure the quality of the components (software and hardware) during the design phase and before going on production.
- Support the development team to identify and fix the issues of the components.
- Define and document the test protocols and the test reports according to the quality management system
- Perform extensive testing of software and hardware components
- Based on the test protocols, test the components software and hardware during the design phase and before going live with the deliverables
- Document all aspects related to the test management
- Define the test protocols and document the protocols in Matrix Requirements
- Document the test results and reports
- Support the development team to identify and fix the issues
- Document the bugs, defects, and improvements in GitLab tickets for the development team
- Give input to development meetings to improve the overall quality of deliverables
- Automate the tests
- Automate the execution of the tests based on the protocols to save time during the test processes
Required skills, education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent proven experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in quality assurance, testing process or testing automation.
- Experience in test automation (any tooling and/or scripting) is an asset.
- User experience oriented, meticulous and “having flair” to find bugs in software and hardware
- Soft skills: communication and technical writing
- Fluency in French and English at minimum (all tests’ protocols and reports are in English).
Are you ready to join our team?
Please send your CV to Olivier: firstname.lastname@example.org